Saturday, April 21, 2012

Decisions, part - The Last


Things don't always go as planned. 

Your mom told you so.

The Bible attests to it. 

Life won't let you forget it. 

When I first started writing about the decisions we were in the process of making, my original plan was to describe every option that we felt we had before us: NorCal, Tennessee, Moose Jaw, Portland, China...these were all very real options for us, and we had no idea how to make the decision. That was the point of the blog series in the first place. I needed to put my thoughts down on pixel. I wanted to lay things out for friends and family. I wanted everyone to know how much we were wrestling with the decision...mostly though, I wanted prayer. 

It wasn't easy. 

However, things don't always go as planned. 

Before I was even halfway through with the blog series, life started erupting all around us, pieces of the puzzle seemed to be falling materializing into place before our eyes. Without our even realizing it was happening, a decision was made and everything just seemed to fit. It made sense. We have peace about this. That's not to say that God may not have surprises in store. I'm sure He does. However, we're pretty sure about this step. 

Thanks so much for praying.






1 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...